Shhhhh! Summerlin has it on good authority that Santa Claus is coming to town.
On December 12, residents are invited to catch a sneak peak of “the big guy” as he leads his sleigh on a test-flight through Summerlin. Taking place between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Summerlin Santa Sighting is a magical opportunity to celebrate the season from the comfort and safety of your vehicle.
Pack your hot chocolate and enjoy a drive-thru North Pole experience complete with holiday music, decorations and appearances from Santa’s holiday friends. Santa hats will be provided and kids will receive a complimentary candy cane, craft activity and coloring page from our masked helpers. Participants are encouraged to display a festive spirit by decorating their vehicles and wearing pajamas or other holiday attire.
Because of his busy schedule, a limited number of families can visit Santa during his stop in Summerlin. An online pre-registration of $12 per vehicle is required and begins Wednesday, December 2 at 10 a.m. One vehicle is allowed per household with a seven-person maximum capacity. Please note: An active Summerlin I.D. card is needed to participate and all family members attending the event must be registered. For more information or to schedule a time to receive a resident I.D. card or activate your online household account, call 702.341.5500 or Email email@example.com.
Staggered arrival times are in place to maintain safety and distancing. Please arrive at your scheduled time. Late or early arrivals cannot be accommodated. To ensure that your family, Santa, and his elves are healthy and safe for the holidays, attendees must wear masks, remain in their car and adhere to the following policies and guidelines:
- Event participants must be a member of a Summerlin Community Association. No guests allowed.
- Pre-registration is required by each participating member of your household. No on-site registration is allowed.
- Valid Summerlin resident ID card required to register.
- ID cards issued prior to April 2018 need to be assigned a new household number. Call 702.341.5500 for assistance.
- New households and renters may establish a resident I.D. card by appointment. Call 702.341.5500 for more information.
- One household is allowed per vehicle—seven person maximum capacity per household. Carpooling does not comply with social distancing guidelines. All riders must be in a seat. No attendees may ride in a truck bed.
- Arrive promptly at your schedule time. Late or early arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Drive slowly and maintain a maximum speed of no more than five miles per hour.
- Please follow entry and exit instructions per event officials. No walk-through traffic allowed.
- Individuals with underlying health conditions should not attend. Anyone not feeling well should remain at home.
- Attendees must wear masks unless eating or drinking.
- Reservations are nonrefundable.
- Arrive promptly at your scheduled time. Late or early arrivals cannot be accommodated.