Summerlin Bunny Trail
March 27 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm| $20
Pre-registration is required and begins March 10 at 10 a.m.
March 26, 1:30 – 5:30 p.m.
March 27, 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
$20 per family
Hippity hoppity on over to the Vistas Park this Spring for a bounce down the Summerlin Bunny Trail!
On March 26 and 27, residents are invited to follow the most festive path in Summerlin for themed character experiences, visits with furry farm animals, photo opportunities and, of course, a safe meet-and-greet with Mr. and Mrs. Bunny. Kids should bring along a basket or bag to collect treats at designated goodie stations along the way.
Staggered arrival times will be assigned to maintain safety and distancing and attendees must wear a mask or facial covering. (See the complete list of event policies and guidelines below.)
Space is limited for this outdoor, walk-through event and pre-registration is required for $20 per family (six-person maximum capacity). Reserve your family’s entry time at summerlink.com/event/Summerlin-bunny-trail/ beginning Wednesday, March 10 at 10 a.m. An active Summerlin I.D. card is needed and all family members attending must register. For more information or to schedule a time to receive a resident I.D. card or activate your online household account, call 702.341.5500 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss this egg-stra special event. Mark your calendar and make plans to take a hop along the happiest trail in Summerlin!
Summerlin Bunny Trail Policies
- Pre-registration with an assigned entry time is required. No walk-up visits are permitted.
- One household is allowed per registration—six-person maximum capacity. (Bringing guests from outside your household does not comply with social distancing guidelines.)
- Participants three years and older are required to wear a protective mask.
- Guests must maintain a six-foot physical distance from others outside their household.
- Entry and exit instructions must be followed. The Bunny Trail is one-way traffic.
- No food or drink is allowed within the Bunny Trail.
- Arrive promptly at your scheduled time. Late and early arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Guests 13 years and younger will be provided treats at the goodie stations. Candy and toys may not be appropriate for children younger than three-years-old.
- Anyone not feeling well should remain at home. Individuals with underlying health conditions should not attend.
- Reservations are non-refundable.
Login, purchase pass & Register Participants